Brand Names: Lipitor (Atorvastatin) 20 mg, Generic Name: Atorvastatin
Lipitor (Atorvastatin) 20 mg, What is atorvastatin (Lipitor)?
- What are the possible side effects of atorvastatin (Lipitor)?
- What is the most important information I should know about atorvastatin (Lipitor)?
- What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking atorvastatin (Lipitor)?
- How should I take atorvastatin (Lipitor)?
- What happens if I miss a dose (Lipitor)?
- What happens if I overdose (Lipitor)?
- What should I avoid while taking atorvastatin (Lipitor)?
- What other drugs will affect atorvastatin (Lipitor)?
- Where can I get more information (Lipitor)?
What is atorvastatin (Lipitor)?
Atorvastatin is in a group of drugs called HMG CoA reductase inhibitors, or “statins.” Atorvastatin reduces levels of “bad” cholesterol (low-density lipoprotein, or LDL) and triglycerides in the blood while increasing levels of “good” cholesterol (high-density lipoprotein, or HDL) .Lipitor (Atorvastatin) 20 mg
Atorvastatin is used to treat high cholesterol, and to lower the risk of stroke, heart attack, or other heart complications in people with type 2 diabetes, coronary heart disease, or other risk factors.
Atorvastatin is used in adults and children who are at least 10 years old.
Atorvastatin may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
buy lipitor online, lipitor for sale, order lipitor online, where to buy lipitor online, buy lipitor pills online, buy lipitor online in USA, lipitor for sale Canada, mail lipitor, order lipitor with Money Gram, lipitor for sale with Western Union, buy lipitor online with Bitcoin, lipitor for sale USA, buy lipitor online at cheap price, buy lipitor online without prescriptions.